Feast of Tabernacles
(To download a
file: Right click on "Listen" and use the command "Copy to
From which background is Maitreya?
2. How Can we Prove He (Maitreya)
is a Prophet or a Messenger of God?
3. What about "Thou shall live once and then the
judgment of the birth to reincarnation"?
4. Does meditation take lots of practice to do it
properly and to have good results?
5. Do you believe in the
Bible and the
6. Is the world ever going to end?
7. Do you believe in the [sounded like he said
Bathas?] Bayan? the Holy Book of the
8. Creation means humanity for the whole world? Is
creation going to end?
9. Just by believing In Jesus Christ, as the son of
God, will He take care of us if we drink, smoke, etc. and can we
still follow the EDP and go back to God?
10. Does Maitreya
have his own Holy Book?
11. When you force someone to do something because
you say it is bad not to do it, and to do meditation, not to drink,
smoke, etc. what if God is patient with me?
12. The Catholics say a phrase that "Blessed is He
Who Takes Away the Sin of the world," referring to Esa the Christ.
Is there any truth to that teaching?
13. When you were talking about the 7 times of
Christ, what is the best way to explain about Baba and Yourself (Maitreya)
being on the earth at the same time?
14. Enoch also was one who overcame early in the
15. How does it feel to receive a Revelation? Was it
like a dream? How did He reveal it to You?
one is going to come after him for 1,000 years?
17. Do you have remembrance of your past life?
18. Can you read people's karma?
19. The conflict
between Christianity and Islam, Esa and Prophet Muhammad: Did He
(Muhammad) ever participate in any war?
20. With reference to atman and consciousness, and
the evolution of consciousness, can the other consciousnesses as
they are evolving, is it just an evolution from the atom, the
consciousness of a single atom, and then things like birds and
animals, are they eventually evolving forward and will they
understand as our consciousness here?
21. Can we trust in the future, that they will not
change the Mission website?
The difference between the First Begotten Son of God and to be a son
2. Does the Messiah know the future?
3. Why there are now fifteen commandments instead of
ten as in the Old Testament?
4. Love is intuition? How can we relate this
intuition/Love with the fact that God took away the intuitive part
(telepathic ability) from man?
5. What is detachment from Maya and what is OK in
6. Is the Mission of Maitreya
involved in political issues (like Iraq, etc.)?
7. Opinions of humans versus God's Way?
8. Know the Dharma of things.
9. How do we reconcile
THOTH teachings and
the teachings of Paul in the
"I was reading about dogmas on maitreya.org.
There is a verse that says any religion/ideology, etc. which
divides people will be knows as dogmas and will not be
supported. But in Luke 12:49-53, Jesus said that he came to
People say the
perfect. Yet the Mission teaches it is not,,, how can we
What does “leave them to God”
really mean? (heard in PalTalk)
I was talking about the Messiah on
earth and the person told
me that the temple in Jerusalem is not yet built and He
cannot be here now, how can we answer something to that?
What was the difference before
Esa came to earth, and after His coming as Esa the Christ,
keeping in mind that He released
Grace to humanity?
1. Why do I have to believe in God?
What has God done for me?
2. If there was one thing to do/follow/help for the Mission at this
time, what would it be?
3. How can you think you can change the cultures/beliefs/dogmas that
have been here for 1000’s of years?
4. God is the Creator. Why didn’t he make us perfect to start